Why Become a Member?
- To receive up to date information on research in the industry.
- To have the opportunity to attend seminars, conferences and continuing education and workshops.
- Receive your listing in our Membership Directory.
- When you join you will also receive:
- Our Essential Oil Safety Book
- Our e-book pertaining to our 1999 Conference with some of the leading experts in the field of essential oil usage and aromatherapy
- Our Skin Safety Chart.
Professional Membership: Fee $125.00/ year
This membership is for those who have satisfactorily completed and are certified or have a diploma in an approved Aromatherapy program. Members will receive a certificate of membership as well as their C.L.C.A. (Canadian Licenced Clinical Aromatherapy) designation certificate. In order to remain in good standing you must renew your membership annually.
In order to obtain the C.L.C.A. designation previous Aromatherapy training has to be approved by our Board and a challenge exam may be required together with further education.
You must also fulfill at least 10 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) over a 2 year period.
You must provide us with the following prior to receiving membership:
- Copies of Certificates and Diplomas obtained.
- Proof of Liability Insurance (PLI)
- Police Clearance Certificate/Background Check (for those who are or will be practicing Essential Oil Massage and working with the public).
Please note that Professional Liability Insurance is required for all Professional Members.
Associate Membership: Fee $65.00/ year
This membership is for Practitioners in the Holistic Health field who wish to have access to information and utilize safe essential oil uses within their own field of practice and jurisdiction.
This is an ideal membership for those already employed in a Natural or Holistic Health Clinic as well as those in the Spa Industry under their own licencing and insurance requirements.
If you wish to gain professional standing you will have to take our challenge exam and if the results are not satisfactory additional education may be required.
You must also provide us with copies of your certificates and diplomas in order to obtain a certificate of membership.
When you join you will also receive a certificate of membership as well as our free Essential Oil Safety Book and e-book from our 1999 Conference.
Student Membership: Fee $35.00/year
You must be currently enrolled in a program of study or working in a holistic environment. You must provide us with the course name and the school name. Once you have completed your course of study and received you certificate or diploma you may upgrade to a Professional membership by providing us with copies of these documents along with proof of insurance.
Member Benefits, Upgrades, Free Bonuses
Any students wanting to obtain the professional membership and C.L.C.A. Designation may apply for the associate membership and take an Aromatherapy Certification course at 50% off as a free Bonus. If only the safety one day workshop is taken a free bonus of $100.00 will be obtained.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS!!!